Date for the rally in 2020
Work is well underway for the third running of the rally planned for 25th and 26th April.
We’ll update this website with further news ahead of publishing regulations and opening entries (planned to be in January 2020).
2019 Seeded Rally Entry and Media information
We’ve published this and you can view it here:
Preparations are well underway for the big screen and online streaming of the event. The quality of the coverage you receive as a crew is dependent on the media information you have supplied.
The commentators are making their notes now so please review the information you have submitted here and improve the content if you can. It’s clearly in your interests. Thank you.
The rally has allocated its 125 available places and has a reserve list. Some reserves have already moved-up and this may continue to happen as the rally nears closer.
Entries may be made via this link until they close at 20:00 on 14th April:
You may then update your entry here (you will need the password you set when entering):
2019 Rally Details, Regulations and Rally Guide
(originally posted 13th February 2019)
Chelmsford Motor Club is pleased to release the Regulations for the Corbeau Seats Rally Tendring and Clacton 2019.
Building on the success of the first event last year the 2019 event will:
- Have longer stages totalling approximately 50 stage miles.
- Be a round of the Jelf Motorsport.com Stage Rally Championship, Maxxis Tyres 2019 Motorsport UK English Rally Championship and the Fuchs Lubricants RACRMC Historic Asphalt Rally Championship.
- Begin with a ceremonial start on the Saturday evening and close with prize giving at the rally finish.
- Offer a dedicated VIP hospitality area with parking, a heated marquee and catering.
- Feature live coverage on a big screen at Clacton during the rally.
- Include a Rally Guide to help competitors, volunteers and spectators find local food, accommodation and services.
- Open for entries at 09:00 on Saturday 23rd February on the event website http://corbeauseatsrally.co.uk
For more details please see these downloadable documents: